VIA Spirit Science by Andrea S
Yet again, another year passes and we all think (at least a little bit) about what the new year will bring. While losing weight, eating healthy, and quitting smoking are all fantastic resolutions to have, there is one thing that you could do that would make ALL of your dreams a reality, and that is to make it your mission to master the Law of Attraction this year.
The universe responds to your thoughts and feelings and brings you exactly what is going on in your mind. Unfortunately, most people think and feel as a reaction to the things that are already occurring in their realities.
This reactivity often creates a cycle of anger, depression, hostility or anxiety. For example, you become angry about something, and this causes the universe to deliver to you something else that makes you angry. Then you get angry again and the cycle repeats.
Wouldn’t it be better if you could find ways to think and feel positively throughout your day so that the universe could bring you more things to be happy about? If you could find a way to think and feel positively regardless of your current reality, you would be able to master the Law of Attraction and a new reality would emerge that contained in it everything that you wanted.
With this in mind, here are seven steps to take this year to ensure that next year your reality is leaps and bounds beyond where you stand today.
1. Drop the “struggle mentality:” Many of us have fed into the belief that in order to be good people we have to work hard and we have to do things we don’t like to do. If you hold this belief, the universe will continue to send you hard work and struggle.
Instead of hammering away at projects and work you don’t like to do, make it a priority to enjoy life at least a few times a day.
Make laughter and fun priority. Don’t be afraid to put down something you don’t want to do for a while and do something fun instead. If you want to have a fun and fulfilling life, you must send the universe a message that you expect fun and excitement!
2. Give thanks daily: Every single day, take a few minutes and run through the things that you are grateful for, and really allow yourself to feel the gratitude for the blessings in your life. Make a habit of thanking the universe for your blessings to ensure that more of them come your way.
3. Give others the benefit of the doubt: It can be so easy to respond to other peoples’ unkind words and actions with anger. Do yourself (and them) a favor by giving them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she said what she said because she is overwhelmed at work. Maybe he bumped into you because he’s distracted by some awful news he just got.
This new outlook will cut the other person a break, but (more importantly) it will make YOU feel better about the situation, and how you feel is extremely important if you want to master the Law of Attraction.
4. Turn off the news (seriously!): The news today is chock-full of everything that has gone wrong in the world. There’s no sense in subjecting yourself to that kind of negativity. Cut down on the news, or even better, stop watching it entirely.
5. Commit acts of kindness daily: You get what you give, so give kindness. Hold the door open for someone, surprise your loved one with a little thoughtful gift, or give compliments and hugs. Every action has an infinite ripple effect out into the universe, so do your part to radiate kindness and love.
6. Move towards what you want rather than away from what you don’t: Make sure that your dominant actions are occurring because you want something to happen, rather than because you are afraid of what might happen.
For example, call your Mom when you want to talk to her, not when you are afraid she will get mad at you for not calling. Moving because of fear creates more fearful experiences. Moving because of your dreams makes more dreams happen. Move mindfully.
7. Meditate: Meditating allows you to clear out emotional stress, sadness and anxiety. It allows you to focus entirely in the present. This helps you to calm down and helps you raise your vibration significantly.
Meditating for just 10 minutes a day has the power to center you and align you with the frequency of a Law of Attraction master.
Do even a little bit of research on the power of meditation and it will become clear that meditating is something you should be doing daily.
So there you have it. To start moving your life energy in a positive direction, use these steps this year to help you become a master of the Law of Attraction.
Give thanks, give others the benefit of the doubt, drop the struggle, turn off the news, give kindness, move mindfully and meditate.
Practice these steps daily to feel better (no matter what happens!) and attract a wonderful life for yourself, this year and every year after.
Happy New Year! XO, Andrea