If you’re anything like me, you love eating bananas. It has been revealed that there are problems that bananas can fix better than pills.
Bananas are that fruit that should be added to everyone’s diet. They are packed with healthy sugars and large amounts of fiber which means they provide instant energy. Despite their nutritional value, bananas have been proven that they have the strength to remove a number of problems.
If you don’t believe me try eating a banana and see if you don’t feel any better. Bananas are a favorite fruit among a lot of people. However, most people did not know that they could replace their pills. Pills have a good way of sneaking into your life without intending them to be there. Kick those pills to the curb and pick a banana instead.
1. Hypertension: There are so many people who suffer from hypertension because they lack potassium and they have excessive consumption of salt. Potassium binds salt and removes it from the body, so eating potassium rich bananas could lower blood pressure.
2. Low-stress levels: Stress increases metabolism, which causes potassium levels to plunge. Eating a banana, every morning and evening can regulate the heart and the amount of water in the body.
3. Support Eye health: Bananas contain vitamin A, which is an important vitamin for the eyes. The body needs sufficient levels of vitamin A every day to decrease the risk of developing night blindness. Women need about 700 micrograms every day and men need about 900.
4. Constipation and Gas: Bananas contain a substance called pectin, which encourages the removal of heavy metals and other toxins from the body. Bananas are a great probiotic, which stimulates the digestive process. These factors will keep things in the lower intestine moving along, which prevents gas and it acts as a mild laxative.
5. Helps with PMS: Bananas contain vitamin B6 that has a positive effect on blood sugar levels and helps lessen the symptoms of PMS. Vitamin B6 helps reduce bloating and lessen annoying mood changes.
6. Depression: Bananas contain tryptophan, which helps to increase the feel good hormone serotonin. Although bananas won’t cure severe depression, eating one banana twice a day can help when you have the blues.
7. Weight loss: Bananas are sweet tasting and can easily fit into any diet plan. They are full of water-soluble fiber, which means that when the fiber hits the digestive tract, it absorbs water and slows digestion. Then, food will sit in your stomach for a bit, making you feel fuller longer.